What's new

Welcome to Forum - Pearson Vue Trick

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How did you manage test anxiety during your Pearson Vue nursing exam?

Stella D. Coulter

Reaction score
  1. Prepare well: Adequate preparation is one of the best ways to reduce test anxiety. Create a study schedule and stick to it. Use reliable study materials and practice exams to get comfortable with the test format and the types of questions that will be asked.
  2. Practice relaxation techniques: Relaxation techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, and progressive muscle relaxation can help reduce anxiety levels. These techniques help to calm the mind and body, and can be practiced before the test and during breaks.
  3. Visualize success: Visualizing success can help boost confidence and reduce anxiety. Before the test, imagine yourself answering the questions correctly and passing the exam. This positive visualization can help to reduce negative thoughts and increase self-assurance.
  4. Use positive affirmations: Positive self-talk can help boost confidence and reduce anxiety. Repeat positive affirmations such as "I am prepared for this exam," "I am confident in my knowledge and abilities," and "I will do my best."
  5. Stay focused on the present: Avoid dwelling on past mistakes or worrying about future outcomes. Stay focused on the present moment and the task at hand. Take breaks when needed, and try to stay calm and centered throughout the test.
By incorporating these tips into your test-taking strategy, you can reduce test anxiety and feel more confident and prepared during your Pearson Vue nursing exam.

Doris Alexander

Reaction score
I understand the challenges of test anxiety during the Pearson Vue nursing exam. Here are some strategies to help manage test anxiety:

1. Preparation is Key: Thoroughly prepare for the exam by studying the content and familiarizing yourself with the exam format. This builds confidence and reduces anxiety.
  2. Practice Mindfulness: Incorporate relaxation techniques, such as deep breathing exercises and meditation, to calm your mind and alleviate stress before and during the exam.
  3. Positive Self-Talk: Replace negative thoughts with positive affirmations. Remind yourself of your strengths, abilities, and the hard work you've put into your studies.
  4. Visualize Success: Imagine yourself successfully answering questions and performing well on the exam. Visualizing positive outcomes can boost confidence and reduce anxiety.
  5. Utilize Time Management: Create a plan to allocate time effectively during the exam. Break it down into sections and stick to your schedule, ensuring you have enough time for each question.
  6. Take Breaks: During the exam, if you feel overwhelmed, take short breaks to relax, stretch, or refocus your mind. This can help alleviate tension and rejuvenate your concentration.
  7. Stay Healthy: Prioritize self-care by getting enough sleep, eating nutritious meals, and engaging in regular physical activity. A healthy body supports a healthy mind.
  8. Seek Support: Talk to friends, family, or mentors who can provide encouragement and reassurance. Additionally, consider seeking professional help if test anxiety significantly impacts your performance.

Top Bottom